Series CDP2 Contactors
Definite Purpose, high performance, and economical contactors for ideal for commercial applications up to 90A
Popular Resources / Quicklinks
Sprecher + Schuh's definite purpose contactors are ideal for commercial applications including air conditioning, refrigeration, resistive heating and many other installations where a low cost, high performance contactor is needed. These devices offer flexibility and are designed to meet or exceed electrical and mechanical requirements as defined by definite purpose contactor standards.
- Universal mounting plate
- 25A & 30A have screw power terminals that will accept ring-tongue terminals
- 40A and larger have box power terminals
- Dual quick-connect power terminals on all sizes
- Dual quick-connect coil terminals on all sizes
- Double break power contact design with feed-thru wiring
- Class B (130°C) coil insulation
- Double E magnet assembly
Looking for more?
Find selection guidance, technical information, wiring diagrams, and dimension drawings in the E-Catalog.
|Resource||Resource Type||Publication Number|
|CDP2 Definite Purpose Contactors Overview||Flyer||F-CDP2|
|CDP Definite Purpose versus IEC Contactors||White Paper||Tech-CA7vsCDP|
|Contact Block Performance & Selection||White Paper||Tech-Contact_Performance|
|Contactor Life Expectancy||White Paper||Tech-ContactLife|