Series CA7 Contactors
General Purpose and Special Purpose starting at just 45mm wide
Popular Resources / Quicklinks
The CA7 contactor series represents the most modern and flexible IEC power contactor available today. A wide selection of contactors covers the entire CA7 horsepower range (up to 75HP @ 460/575V). Six of the contactors are only 45mm wide, an extremely small footprint for such rugged performance.
- Same Small Size for Most DC Applications
- Type 1 And Type 2 Coordination
- Advanced Safety And Reliability Features
- Modular Accessories Are Common To All Devices
- Reversible Coil Provides Total Flexibility
- Dual Power Terminals Speed Wiring
- CA7 contactors meet IEC, UL and CSA standard requirements.
- CAN7 contactors are UL Listed and rated in accordance with the requirements of NEMA standards publication ICS-2 (NEMA rated).
- CNX contactors are standard CA7 contactors that have been tested, approved and labeled by UL for heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- CAL7 Lighting Contactors are used to control a wide variety of lighting loads.
- CA7Y2 hydraulic elevator wye-delta contactors are a special application that consists of a pair of mechanically
Looking for more?
Find selection guidance, technical information, wiring diagrams, and dimension drawings in the E-Catalog.
|Resource||Resource Type||Publication Number|
|CA7 Contactors Overview||Flyer||F-CA7|
|CA7 Electronic DC Contactors||Flyer||F-CA7EDC|
|CNX Contactors & KWIKstarters||Flyer||F-CNX|
|Contactors Quick Selection Guide||Guide||Mat-Contactors|
|Contact Block Performance & Selection||White Paper||Tech-Contact_Performance|