Sprecher + Schuh industrial motor control products are available across the U.S. and Canada, thanks in part to a healthy network of distributor partners.
Sprecher + Schuh distributors are OEM-focused, growth oriented companies able to focus on serving niche markets. Their core products provide a complimentary selection of high quality, IEC-style motor controls and services to the small to mid-size OEM. Our distributors are preferred suppliers who care about their customers, provide valuable technical assistance and add value to their customer's business.
Sprecher + Schuh offers several distributor programs to assist in the development and growth of your business. Partners benefit from a wide range of products and support services, including:
- Local Field Engineer joint calls with knowledgeable sales managers and product managers to help close the sale or provide more technical expertise.
- Co-op funding is available with numerous professional marketing materials and programs ready to choose from or custom tailor to your market focus.
- Continual Marketing Communications providing detail product updates and important industry application information.
- Engineering support for complete product design and development of custom assemblies, including an open line to engineers for technical support.
- Completed value add assemblies from our factories in Houston and Cambridge, with applicable UL 508, cUL and CSA service available.
- Inside Sales and Customer Relations support for both distributors and customers, checking stock, entering orders, and providing technical and commercial support to your customers.
- Online business-to-business portal for managing orders
- Online distributor training, or in person events held at Sprecher + Schuh facilities. Classes covering basic electricity fundamentals to advanced product application and applicable industry codes are featured.
- Download PowerPoint Show [2.4MB PPS]
If you are interested in becoming a distributor partner with Sprecher + Schuh, please send your inquiry to the our Marketing Department with "Channel Development" in the subject line of your email.