Sprecher + Schuh prides itself on its expertise in motor controls and protection. From product trouble shooting to application design assistance, our product managers have many years of experience in the motors and controls industry.
Call Customer Service For...
- Catalog number selection of basic components
- Stock or order status not shown on the B2B Portal
- Manufacturing lead time for starter & custom assemblies
- Help finding your local Sprecher + Schuh Distributor
If Customer Service cannot answer your question, they will forward your call to the Advanced Technical Support team.
Call Advanced Technical Support For...
- Design assistance for complying with various industrial electrical codes (i.e. UL508A, NEC, NFPA)
- Selection guidance for more complex starters (i.e. reduced voltage, multi-speed, pump controls) & self-protected combination motor controllers
- Troubleshooting softstarter installation
- Design consultation for multi-motor starter systems
US and Canada: 281-442-9000
For Technical Support outside the US or Canada please visit our International contacts page.