Is there an instruction sheet for the CA6-AT1, CA6-AT2 and CA6-AT3 Control Terminals? What is the purpose of these terminals? Can they be used as control circuit taps using other contacts? What are the mounting hole and wire sizes for CA6-AT terminals?
- CA6-115, CA6-140, CA6-180, CA6-210, CA6-250, CA6-300, CA6-420 Contactors
- CA6-HB2 or CA6-HB3 terminal lugs
- CA6-L180, CA6-L420 mechanical lugs
- CA6-TC180, CA6-TC420 or CA6-TC860 Terminal Covers
There is no instruction sheet available for these products. The CA6-AT1, CA6-AT2 and CA6-AT3 control terminals are used to provide a wiring connection to provide power to control circuits when mounted to CA6, CAU6, CAS6 and CAUS6 contactors.
The CA6-AT1, CA6-AT2 and CA6-AT3 are compatible with the following accessories:
- The CA6-HB2 or CA6-HB3 terminal lugs, but the IP2X lug rating will no longer apply
- Standard ring lugs or CA6-L180 and CA6-L420 mechanical lugs
- The CA6-TC180, CA6-TC420 or CA6-TC860 Terminal Covers to meet IP20 rating
Note - the CA6-AT1, CA6-AT2 and CA6-AT3 cannot be added to a CA6-L180 or CA6-L420 mechanical lug if a CA6-TC__ terminal cover is required. The problem is that the CA6-AT_ terminal will have to be installed on the CA6-L*** lug in a way that will cause it to interfere with the CA6-TC__ cover.
The mounting hole size for the CA6-AT1 terminal is 0.326 inch diameter and 0.412 inch diameter for the CA6-AT2 terminal.
The CA6-AT1 and CA6-AT2 terminals will accept one wire in the range of 14...26 AWG.
The CA6-AT3 control terminal is obsolete with no direct replacement.
The picture below shows the CA6-AT... control circuit terminal mounted to a CA6 contactor.