Rotary Cam Switches
Series L2 to 25 A
For All Control & Load Applications to 25 Amps
Series L2 Rotary Cam Switches
Sprecher + Schuh's comprehensive line of L2 rotary cam switches are available for all control and load applications up to 25 amps. The line is modular and has many convenience and safety features. A well-thought-out ordering system provides many standard and nonstandard configurations that are many times available off the shelf.
Any switch configuration…
Two frame sizes provide control and load switching up to 25 amps, with as few as two, and as many as 16 contacts. Both frame sizes are available in panel mount and base mount for total flexibility. A wide range of switching configurations are offered from stock.
Standard and Non-standard Configurations for Any Application
- Control switches: for process control, making and breaking circuits and as instrument selector switches
- Motor switches: as ON/OFF and reversing switches
- Multi-position load switches: for the step control of loads such as heaters and furnaces
- Motor load disconnect switches: for safely isolating circuits during repair and maintenance
- Emergency OFF switches: for isolating circuits in case of danger or emergency situations; can be equipped for locking in the OFF position
Simple assembly and fast installation
Shaft extensions and door interlocks snap-on quickly without tools, saving time during assembly. Captive terminals are shipped open and are totally accessible regardless of whether the switch is base mounted or panel mounted. Screwdriver guides and clear terminal markings reduce wiring mistakes and speed installation. In addition, most switch handle assemblies are available with either screw fixing or the central nut mounting system for total flexibility.
International Standards and Approvals
All Sprecher + Schuh Series L2 Rotary Cam Switches are UL-listed and CSA-approved. They also carry the CE mark.